Monday, March 27, 2017
1. Today is an A day & World Theatre Day
2. Today’s After School Clubs are: Maker Space, Math Club & Technology Club
3. No Intramurals today
4. Attention 8th Graders: Baby picture for the “Guess Who” page of the yearbook are due by Friday, March 31st. Please bring in a photo with your name and homeroom on the back to your homeroom teacher or Ms. Schnall if you would like to be included.
5. Girl’s Lacrosse will be having a 10 minute meeting today in the girl’s locker room after school
6. 7th & 8th grade students wishing to play a spring sport – all paperwork needs to be in the health office as soon as possible. See the Nurse or your P.E. teacher for paperwork.
7. In honor of Women’s History Month, the following is a quote from Mother Teresa
“Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.”